Latest News Back to news
August 2018 A Level Results
Posted on: 17/08/2018
We are delighted to announce some of the highlights of Whitefield School’s A Level and Level 3 Results 2018. Some excellent A Level results; with Lev Lipkin achieving an A in Art A Level, and Ilsa Ahmad Anjum achieving an A in English A Level.
Notable subject successes included English, ICT and Media Studies who achieved 100% A*-C Grades.
Many student were successful in gaining their first choice of degree course including:
· Francesca Barnes Grundon to read Media and Creative Writing at Hertfordshire University
· Aleksandra Chrzanowska to read International Business at Brunel University
· Piotr Chrzanowska to read Psychology and management at Goldsmiths University
· Yuden Lama to read Psychology at Roehampton University
· Zeineb Nekari to read Education and Social Science at St Mary's University
· Molly Tarling to read Education, Culture and Society at Goldsmiths University
· Kaya Reece & Sabir Ali gained places at Big Creative Education to do Music Production courses.
· Jonathan Marino Galarza gained a place on an IT Network Apprenticeship
· Abuboker Ibrahim gained a place on an Digital Marketing Apprenticeship
· Omer Bakhiet and Hussam Al Noori both gained places on Aerospace Engineering courses at Heathrow UTC
We would like to congratulate all our students and wish them great successes in the future.