Post Examinations Summer 2019
POST RESULTS SERVICES
If your UMS mark is three marks off the next grade up it may be worth considering getting the exam re-marked.
Please note marks very rarely go up.
- If you would like the awarding body to re-mark your exam, the school must request this on your behalf. You should be aware that there is always the possibility that your grade could be marked down.
- A student or parent wishing to get a re-mark should contact the subject teacher when school starts in September.
- Only on receipt of a consent form signed by the candidate can the exams officer request that a paper be re-marked.
- Where a subject teacher does not agree there are grounds for a re-mark the School will not fund this action, so if the candidate wishes to go ahead they will have to fund the total cost themselves.
- If you have a query with a result please contact the Exams Officer - Ms Harrison at Sha@whitefield.barnet.sch.uk
- Certificates are received by the school in early November. Students and parents/carers will be notified by letter when they arrive (please ensure we have the correct address for you).
A copy of our Exam Remark Request form can be downloaded here