Working at Whitefield School
Whitefield School is an exciting and rewarding school to work in whether you are beginning your teaching career, furthering your experience as a teacher or senior leader or part of our administration and support team. We offer many benefits and opportunities to everyone. Watch the video above to find out what our colleagues say about working at Whitefield School.
We want to recruit and retain dynamic teachers who will thrive on the challenge of working at our school with students from varied and diverse backgrounds.
We understand what an important role our staff play in the creation and development of our learning environment. Designed to enhance your day to day working life, we offer some excellent and unique benefits:
TEACHING BENEFITS INCLUDE:
• Five hours of additional non-contact time per week for every teacher.
• Laptop for each member of staff.
• Each teacher provided with their own classroom with comfortable and adaptable learning spaces.
• Excellent ICT facilities within classrooms and large multimedia rooms including Apple Mac computers.
• All departments have their own office work spaces.
• Extended staff opening hours.
• A large library for teachers and students with a large bank of resources
- A comprehensive and developmental CPD programme for all staff. Click here to view the 2017-18 CPD programme.
GOING THAT EXTRA MILE
All staff at Whitefield School are eligible for a range of financial and personal benefits which include, but are not limited to:
Financial incentive packages including childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes.
Free onsite parking for all staff.
- A highly regarded and established well-being committee, dedicated to championing employee benefits and workplace rewards.
- Staff social events throughout the year.
Our £3 million refurbishment has improved our working environment immensely. Staff can now benefit from access to:
A fully-equipped fitness suite; free of charge for all staff to use.
Large Astroturf pitches.
Fully refurbished Science labs.
- Staffroom with complimentary tea and coffee facilities
Click on the image below to download our RECRUITMENT BROCHURE.
The Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The successful applicant will be expected to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check
For our current vacancies, please click here.
For further information on the different opportunities we have to offer, please see below.
For the current Teacher Pay Policy, please click here